Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Review: Ark Of Fire by C.M. Palov





Edie has just witnessed a murder and a theft that could change the face of history. The item stolen was the breastplate that Moses wore to protect himself from the Ark of the Covenant. Edie has no idea who she can turn to. Unable to trust anyone but a historian named Caedmon, together they embark on a journey unlike anything they have experienced before. Running for their lives while playing detective searching for the truth, they find inner strength that will change them for the better.

This was an extremely fun read. I love trying to put the pieces together and figure out what is going to happen before I finish a book. This one kept me on my toes!

Book Information:
Ark Of Fire by C.M. Palov
Penguin Group USA
9780425231463
Dec. 2009
400 pages
$7.99 US

Visit the author's website.



Disclosure: I received a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment