Saturday, December 5, 2009

Transportation

Sometimes when I'm bored, I surf the net and look at different cars. I will build my own custom car and then see how much it will cost. Most of the time it's not something affordable but that doesn't mean that I can't have some fun daydreaming. I was in a pretty bad wreck and it's hard for me to drive sometimes because I feel like everyone is going to hit me. Since my husband and I started driving a truck, I find it much easier to get out on the road without having a panic attack. I told him that from now on, our vehicles have to be an SUV or truck. I find it much easier to see other vehicles when I'm higher up and I don't feel safe enough in a car. I have done some searches about wiki cars so that I can get some information about the cars before I drive them.

My husband and I checked out the gmc terrain and I think it has a really nice style to it. Five seats is plenty for us and I'm really happy with the fuel-efficient powertrains. I don't want a car that is rear wheel drive because I don't feel like they are safe in snowy and icy weather. I definitely need to have front-wheel drive but I would be even happier with four-wheel or all-wheel drive. I like Honda's and so we checked out the honda element but I'm not a fan of the boxy design. If I were able to drive a regular car, I would probably go with the kia forte koup because it's affordable.

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by www.thecarconnection.com.

1 comment:

  1. The Kia Forte is adorable! They have a lot of afforable, attractive cars now. I'm glad we have such an awesome selestion we can chose from.

    ReplyDelete