Sunday, February 21, 2010

Breeze Comfort Bra


The Breeze Comfort Bra is unlike any other bra I have ever worn. If you're like me, you dread wearing a bra. If I'm at home and we don't have company, I don't wear one. This might be a little bit TMI but my nipples get sore and it's very uncomfortable, especially with the twins are enclosed for long periods of time. I had never given much thought to air circulation in the breast area but I now see how much more comfortable I am with a Breeze Bra.


What makes this bra different than any other? It uses Ventipad rather than the regular padded bras we are all used to. This Ventipad allows air circulation to reach your breasts. This makes physical activity a lot easier! We went to the grocery store and I had my Breeze Bra on. Walking down aisle after aisle, I noticed that no moisture built up and my breasts were thanking me profusely.



BASIC Perforated Padded Push-Up Bra is available in black, nude and white for $27.99. Plus, there's free shipping if you spend $50 or more.

Disclosure: I received products from this company so that I could write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment