Monday, February 15, 2010

Perfect Fit Button

 

As most of you already know, my Granny passed away. My husband searched for something to wear to the funeral because we didn't have extra money to go out and purchase new outfits. He decided to wear the suit that he wore to our wedding. He's gained some weight since 2007 (when we got married). He couldn't get the buttons to fasten the dress pants. Then we remembered that I received the Perfect Fit Button to review.


This is one of the greatest inventions ever! My weight fluctuates so much and that limits the amount of clothes I can fit into. With this button, I will be have a much better selection to choose from.

Features:
Add or reduce waist size instantly
Locks in place
Squeeze to remove

You can purchase two sets of the Perfect Fit buttons and Shoes Under for $10 plus shipping & handling.

Disclosure: I received products from this company so that I could write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment: