Friday, February 19, 2010

Sports

Have you ever bet on sports?  I've had a couple of jobs where everyone would pick a team and pay $1 to participate.  Once the event was over, the winner would take all of the money collected.  Some of my family members have done the same thing but the prize was something like taking someone out to eat.   I don't know a lot about sports, so in order to keep up with others, I had to do some research. Sportsbetting.com is the site I turn to when I have a question or just want the latest information.

When it comes to betting on football some of the men in my life get so excited, you would think they just won the jackpot.  The Super Bowl always seems to bring out the beast in some men.  I think some of them think competition holds the meaning of life. 

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by sportsbettingspot.com.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment