Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Moonlight Falls by Vincent Zandri


Richard (AKA Dick) used to be a detective but now is a P.I. Dick had a failed suicide attempt that left a bit of a bullet near his cerebral cortex. It would be more dangerous for doctors to try to remove the piece, so he is left with the burden of memory lost and the ability to distinguish right from wrong.

When his lover, Scarlet, is killed in what looks like a fit of rage, Dick can't help but wonder if he is the one responsible for her death. What's even more unsettling is that Scarlet is married to Dick's boss.

Moonlight Falls
is a brilliant whodunnit. A thrilling tale with amazing characters who come to life page after page. I'm so glad I had the opportunity to read this book. Mystery/Thriller fans everywhere need to get their hands on a copy.

R J Buckley Publishing
9780981965406
Nov. 2009
326 pages
$19.00 US

Visit Vincent's website.




Disclosure: I was provided with a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review.  If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment