Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Accidental Housewife

Cleaning your house doesn't have to be the boring chore it used to be. Instead of wearing ugly gloves and using yucky sponges, why not dress up your cleaning routine and make the experience fun? 

The Accidental Housewife has come up with a line of products that will make cleaning more fashionable and gets the job done.  Look at how cute these gloves are:

I wore these gloves while cleaning the kitchen and I loved how stylish they are. They are manicure friendly and the cuffs aren't only a fashion statement. They help catch liquids so you don't end up making a mess.


The micro fiber sponges have a pearl handle which fits perfectly around your wrist when you aren't using them.

I wouldn't go so far as to say that I enjoyed cleaning house but it was definitely a lot more fun using these products. I'm all about convenience and getting the job done fast. Tools from The Accidental Housewife line cover both of my needs and make me feel pretty even when I'm elbow deep in cleaning supplies.

Julie is on Twitter and Facebook.

Disclosure: I received products from this company so that I could write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment