Monday, February 1, 2010

Escape Rosecliff Island

There has been a storm and you are stranded on a private island. In order to Escape Rosecliff Island, you must search for hidden objects and solve puzzles to find your way.

I'm addicted to puzzle games and I loved this one! There were so many levels and objects to find. The graphics were good and the game operated smoothly. I was entertained for hours, just ask my hubby! I hope Pop Cap releases more hidden object games in the future, I'm a fan for life.

Over 2100 Hidden Objects
25 Mysterious Locales
Five Types of Mini-Games
Unlock Three Game Modes, one of which is a Mystery Bonus Game


Available Platforms:

Mac OS X 10.4.11
512+ MB RAM
Intel Core Duo
1.66+GHz

Windows 2000/XP/Vista
256 MB RAM
350 MHz or faster

$19.95

Rated E for Everyone - Alcohol & Tobacco Reference

Internet connection is required to register both the download and back-up CD-ROM versions of the game.

Disclosure: I received provided with this game so that I could write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment