Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hairfree


Hairfree makes the best brushes! They have ceramic coated plates that work magic on your hair. Hairfree brushes will make your hair smoother and shiner. My old hair brush used to fill my hair with static. It would take me forever to tame it down before going out. You can even use these brushes to style your hair so all you have to do is use the brush and hair dryer. You can use them to create straight or curly hair and they work on any hair type. Another plus is that this hair brush is easy to clean. All you have to do is remove the unwanted hair and wash it with soap and water. Leave it out to dry and voila! You're done. These brushes will not rust and they make cleanliness easy as pie. Watch the Round Brush video and the Flat Brush video to get an idea of how they work.

Hairfree brushes will be included in the gift bag presentations at the Sundance film festival, Miss America Pagaent and the Oscars!  If you would like to purchase your own Hairfree brush, you can do so here.


One of my readers will review both the round brush & flat brush
Open to residents of the US
The prize will be mailed out by the sponsor

GIVEAWAY ENTRIES HAVE CHANGED!
LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL ENTRY.

(EXAMPLE: if it says +5, leave 5 separate entries)

ENTRIES:

Leave all entries in one comment or separate comments:
+1 for commenting
+1 for following this blog
+1 for following me on twitter
+5 for sharing this contest -make sure you leave the link in your comments (on your blog, -sidebar counts, Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) THIS CAN BE DONE ONCE A DAY
+1 for following my other blog Readaholic.
+1 for friending me on Facebook here.
+1 for grabbing my button and placing it on your sidebar - leave link or your this entry does not count.
+2 for following my girl Krista's blog

*Current friends/followers receive the extra points as well - just make sure you remind me in the comments*

**Must leave an email address in comment or must be visible in blogger profile**

Winners will be chosen Feb. 16th and notified via email. The winners will have 48 hours to send me their mailing info or another winner will be chosen.

Disclosure: I received products from this company so that I could write an honest review.


Bookmark and Share

12 comments:

  1. These look really nice. I could really use one.

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. follower

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also follow readaholic.

    lkish77123 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the giveaway
    tanyainjville@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that I can get shiny hair with a brush and hair dryer
    Thanks
    matternu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. following this blog
    matternu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. following on twitter
    velvet1116
    matternu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. friending on Facebook
    matternu@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete