Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Keeping Food Fresh



My husband and I both suffer from the "my eyes are bigger than my stomach" syndrome. We end up making an enormous amount of food and then we are left with more servings than we know what to do with. I know what you're thinking, "just put it in a container and save it for the next day". The problem with that is it ruins the taste and we just end up throwing it out.


I just found out about these No Plastic airtight food containers, that keep food fresh for a longer period of time. With nine different sizes, you can find the perfect place to store baby food, fruit, bread or even soup since the containers are watertight too. They are made with food grade stainless steel and the lid has a silicone seal. One of my favorite qualities about this line is that you don't have to worry about your food getting freezer burn.


This product would come in really handy around the holidays, especially with the dividers. My family always has huge meals for celebrations like Christmas and Thanksgiving. We also always end up with leftovers but there is no easy way to put them in the refrigerator until later. You can separate the potatoes, corn and green beans in one container that will also stay fresh. How great is that?

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by http://www.noplastic.ca.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment