Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Swan Thieves by Elizabeth Kostova Audio Book


Andrew works as a psychiatrist but his passion is painting. His life is pretty ordinary and he isn't used to making rash decisions or acting "spontaneously". When he faces a patient that had an episode at an art museum, he finds himself drawn to the man in ways beyond his imagination. His patient, Robert, has captured Andrew's imagination and set him on a path to find out what happened in Robert's life that has made him the person that he is. Soon, Andrew finds out more than he bargained for.

Elizabeth is a natural-born storyteller. I was immediately drawn into Andrew's life and felt like I was the one conversing with his patient, Robert. This masterpiece should not be missed by any book lover.

Swan Thieves by Elizabeth Kostova Audio Book
Hachette Audio
9781600247453
1/12/2010
$39.98/$49.98



Anna over at Hachette has given me permission to give away 3 copies of this audio book
Open to residents of the US and Canada
Cannot mail to a P.O. Box
The book(s) will be mailed out by the publisher

GIVEAWAY ENTRIES HAVE CHANGED! 
LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL ENTRY.
 
(EXAMPLE: if it says +5, leave 5 separate entries)

ENTRIES:

Leave all entries in one comment or separate comments:
+1 for commenting
+1 for following this blog
+1 for following me on twitter
+5 for sharing this contest -make sure you leave the link in your comments (on your blog, -sidebar counts, Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) THIS CAN BE DONE ONCE A DAY
+1 for following my other blog It’s My Life.
+1 for friending me on Facebook here.
+1 for grabbing my button and placing it on your sidebar - leave link or your this entry does not count.
+2 for following my girl Krista's blog

*Current friends/followers receive the extra points as well - just make sure you remind me in the comments*

**Must leave an email address in comment or must be visible in blogger profile**

Winners will be chosen March 8th and notified via email.  The winners will have 48 hours to send me their mailing info or another winner will be chosen.


Disclosure: I was provided with a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review.  If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment