Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cars

I miss having a car. Right now my husband and I are driving around in a Ford Ranger. Having a truck is great when it comes to moving things or making a big purchase but I miss being able to drive around and have room for more than two people. Plus, we like to take Reese when we go somewhere and it's too hard to do that in the truck. I was looking at some chevy malibu photos and I could really use one of them. Krista had a Malibu and it was such a great car! We also looked at the chevrolet impala specs and we both agreed that it might be a good choice. Eventually we are going to have to invest in an SUV because I plan on having many dogs and we will need to be able to fit them all in one vehicle. The Lexus RX 350 specs are impressive. There are so many options!

The other day my husband and I were talking and he said that he would like to get a car too. Especially since he might take a job as an over-the-road driver. He has his CDL and he wants to drive a semi for a living. In order to do that, his first year will have to be over-the-road, so that means he will be gone a lot. When he is going to be gone for a week or something, I would like to put Reese in the car and stay with family or friends.


Bookmark and Share

 

No comments:

Post a Comment