Friday, February 5, 2010

Presto GranPappy Electric Deep Fryer


CSN sent me this wonderful Presto GranPappy Electric Deep Fryer and I absolutely love it! This amazing fryer is easy to use and easy to clean. We were able to fix our meal in such a short amount of time that I thought maybe I did something wrong. It was so tasty that my husband and I both ate a little too much. The food came out perfect and we couldn't stop shoving it in our mouths! The snap-on lid is a great feature because then you can store the oil and use it later. We have limited counter space so I was really happen when I saw that the GranPappy fit perfectly between my blender and toaster. I'm thrilled with this appliance and I hope to use it for a long, long time.

* Quickly fries six liberal servings with only six cups of oil
* The perfect frying temperature is maintained automatically
* Fryer is constructed of heavy cast aluminum and features a nonstick surface inside and out for no-hassle cleaning
* Snap-on lid allows oil to be stored in the fryer to use again
* Slotted scoop included
* Dimensions: 10.5"h x 9.8"w x 9"d
* 1500 Watts of heating and cooking power
* 1 year limited warranty

Disclosure: I received this product so that I could write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment