Sunday, February 7, 2010

Ecstacy Unveiled by Larissa Ione


Lore is killer but not by choice. The half demon must do as his master asks whether he wants to or not. He desperately wants freedom and that wish will be granted as soon as he finishes off one last kill for his master.

Idess is an angel and it's her job to protect a human. Not just any human, but the human that Lore has been told to terminate.

Both are dedicated to the task and unwilling to give up. Idess decides to use the art of seduction and before they know it, they are wrapped in each other physically and mentally. They started out as opponents but ended up wanting the same thing. Each other.

When another enemy shows up, Lore and Idess work together with a common goal: staying alive.

I love it when I find a series that lives up to my expectations. The Demonica series has never let me down and I can't wait to read more of Larissa's work. If you like steamy passion, this is a great pick.



Forever
9780446556828
2/1/2010
432 pages
$6.99/$8.99

Larissa can be found here:




Hachette has given me permission to give away 5 copies of this book
Open to residents of the US and Canada
Cannot mail to a P.O. Box
The books will be mailed out by the publisher

GIVEAWAY ENTRIES HAVE CHANGED!
LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL ENTRY.

(EXAMPLE: if it says +5, leave 5 separate entries)

ENTRIES:

Leave all entries in one comment or separate comments:
+1 for commenting
+1 for following this blog
+1 for following me on twitter
+5 for sharing this contest -make sure you leave the link in your comments (on your blog, -sidebar counts, Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) THIS CAN BE DONE ONCE A DAY
+1 for following my other blog It’s My Life.
+1 for friending me on Facebook here.
+1 for grabbing my button and placing it on your sidebar - leave link or your this entry does not count.
+2 for following my girl Krista's blog

*Current friends/followers receive the extra points as well - just make sure you remind me in the comments*

**Must leave an email address in comment or must be visible in blogger profile**

Winners will be chosen Feb. 20th and notified via email. The winners will have 48 hours to send me their mailing info or another winner will be chosen.

Disclosure: I was provided with a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review.  If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment