Friday, February 19, 2010

On The Brink by Henry M. Paulson, Jr.


We all need money to survive. Some of us are better at managing it than others. The thing is, even if you do everything right, that doesn't necessarily mean that you will be in good financial standing. The current economy can make you or break you. Many American's have lost their jobs and are barely able to pay their bills.

That is what this book is all about. I've always had an interest when it comes to the money a country can make or spend. I found this book to be insightful but it was a little dry in some areas. Overall, I think this is a good read if you are interested in the stock market, economics, etc.

Business Plus
9780446561938
2/1/2010
496 pages
$28.99/$34.99




Disclosure: I was provided with a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review.  If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment