Thursday, February 25, 2010

Check Engine Light

Every time a check engine light goes off and I'm around, I want to get to an auto shop fast. The recalls for different makes and models has me nervous. I love having a car and I love being able to go from point a to point b. If the check engine light is on, I might as well not have a car because there's no way I will drive it.

Lucky for me, my husband loves to drive and he will go where he needs to go as long as he feels it's safe. He has been looking at the Ford F-150 and to be honest, he's been drooling. If he gets his dream truck, I'm sure he won't care what light comes on, he will still be out cruising. We are planning to visit some of my family in California, I already know where we can take our car, San Diego auto repair.

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by http://repairpal.com.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment