Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Traveling

I have always been interested in traveling.  Ever since I was a little girl, one of my dreams has been to see the world.    I can't wait for the day that I can Travel Europe and see what that part of the world has to offer.  When my husband was in the Army, he was stationed in Germany and he sent me pictures of all the different places he visited.  The buildings were gorgeous and everything looked so inviting.  I can't even imagine how spectacular Europe looks to the naked eye.  

There are so many things to do in Europe, like visiting Italy, Rome, Germany and so much more.    I would need a whole month there to take in all of the sights.  The number one place on my list to visit is Italy and I'm hoping that we can take that trip for our fifth year anniversary.  My dad visited Europe and he said that it was so easy to go from one place to another.  All he had to do was hop on a train and he would be taken to the next city. 

I did some research and looked at a Europe Map and I can't believe how easy it would be to visit all the places that are on my "bucket list".  We could travel Scotland, Spain and Greece.  I have never made it out of the United States and I feel like I have a lot of traveling to make up for.

Watching the Lonelyplanet.com video made me want to go even more, so I can go sight seeing in  Paris!  I can't think about anything more romantic than walking the street, hand-in-hand with my husband.  Lucky for me, my husband wants to go too, so it won't be too hard to convince him that we should go soon.  

Disclosure: This post was brought to you by http://www.visiteurope.com/.


Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. I would like to do some traveling too. I'd love to visit Costa Rica, Brazil, Greece, New Zealand, Italy, France, Germany, Korea, Japan and ... everywhere, basically :D I'd also love to live in Sweden at some point in my life, even if its only for a couple of years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was born and raised in Germany, but for the last 21 years I have lived in New England. Before I settled in the United States I had the opportunity to travel all over Europe and far away countries such as China, Japan, Australia, and more. I can say that it is true; traveling does extend your horizon.

    ReplyDelete