Thursday, February 18, 2010

Home Is Where The Heart Is

I've always felt that a person's home is a glance into their soul. Each of my friends and family members have a certain way that they organize their belongings and they each have their own taste in decorations. My idea of the perfect home is one that is eco-friendly. By going green we help ourselves, the people we care about and the environment. I read an article about Eco-friendly Homes that brought up a lot of good points. Different organizations are putting their two cents in and it's causing a lot of new, exciting buying options. Take a look at Hybrid cars and the impact they have made. The next car or SUV my husband and I purchase is definitely going to be eco-friendly.

The heart and soul of my home is the kitchen. The Arclinea Collection, beautifully crafted Italian kitchen, has so many gorgeous pieces that are also "green". It is so exciting to find beautifully crafted pieces that also make a statement about being good to our environment. Arclinea also has stainless steel appliances so you don't have to make so many drastic changes that you end up hating. It's amazing what can be done in today's society versus a thousand years ago. Everyday people are making little changes in their lives that make a huge difference for everyone.

I've even switched to eco-friendly products to use while cleaning the house. I have horrible allergies and I used to sneeze whenever I was doing housework. Lately, I haven't had any trouble because I'm no longer using harmful chemicals. If you put the Hybrid car, the Arclinea kitchen and eco-friendly cleaning supplies, that's enough to make a dent in the harmful toxins that we are used to. After all, isn't that what it's all about? Making the world a better place for future generations?

No comments:

Post a Comment