Saturday, February 6, 2010

Bejeweled 2 Review


Bejeweled 2 is a great game to play to recharge your batteries. There are different modes, so you can decide which one you feel like playing at any given moment. What you do is match gems at least three gems at a time and then they burst giving you points. You get to create explosive jewels like power gems, hyper cubes and time bombs. If you get stuck, you can use the hint function to help you.

One of my favorite things to do when I have a free moment is to play a game. It takes me away from the stresses of life and occupies my mind in a way that allows me to release some frustration. Bejeweled 2 is one of my favorite puzzle games.

Modes:
Classic
Action
Puzzle
Endless

Available Platforms:

Mac OS X 10.3.9
256 MB RAM
G4, G5 or Intel Core Duo

Windows 2000/XP/Vista
256 MB RAM
700 MHz or faster

$19.95

Rated E for Everyone

Internet connection is required to register both the download and back-up CD-ROM versions of the game.

Disclosure: I was provided with this game so that I could write an honest review.



Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. You are right it is a fun game and it does
    reduce stress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Facebook now has Bejeweled too and you can even win prizes by playing it (my mom is mad because I destroyed her high score!)

    ReplyDelete