Sunday, February 21, 2010

Philly Ad Words

Having a website is a lot of fun but it's also a lot of work. I'm able to stay at home and work online but some people don't have that option. I have been fortunate enough to find different ways of monetizing my blog. The best way to get started is to check out other blogs and take some notes about what you like. Then you can tailor your blog how you want it.

Once that is done, it's time to start thinking about how to earn some extra cash. There is a helpful website that talks about Pay Per Click in Philadelphia Google advertising. They also have information on Philadelphia Adwords and SEM in Philadelphia, SEM is Search Engine Marketing.  It takes a lot of research and time finding what will work best for you.

When I first started doing this, it was purely for fun. As I processed more information and got a handle on blogging, I realized that I could make a living doing something that I really care about. That's what enables me to host all of these wonderful giveaways and review products. If I had a full-time job outside the home, I would never be able to do what I am doing right now. Thank you to all of my lovely readers!

Disclosure: This post is brought to you by http://www.phillyadwords.com/.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment