Sunday, February 14, 2010

I Need A Vacation

I need to go on a vacation now more than ever. My Granny was in her nineties when she passed away but she was a constant light in my life and knowing that she's gone has made me think a lot more about life. I hope to remember to take time out to actually live in the moment. I know that's impossible to do all of the time, but once a year, everyone deserves a little getaway.

My sister and her husband are currently planning their yearly vacation and they have decided to stay at a Myrtle Beach Hotel. They want to do something family friendly but that doesn't cost an arm and a leg. I have helped a little with the search and we found some awesome Myrtle Beach Accommodations. I can't wait to see pictures of my nephew on the beach and enjoying the available Myrtle Beach Accommodation.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment