Monday, February 15, 2010

The Masqueraders by Georgette Heyer


Siblings Prudence and Robin have master the art of disguise. When they find themselves between a rock and a hard place, they are forced to take on a new persona and flee.

Everything is going fine until they each meet the person that they want to spend forever with. How can they take off the mask and keep the ones they love? If they tell the truth, they may die. If they keep the mask, they may never know what true love is all about.

I found Prudence and Robin to be fascinating characters who I would love to befriend. Georgette is truly an artist with words. She incorporates a little bit of everything: romance, sword fights, comedy and more.

Sourcebooks, Incorporated
Dec. 2009
325 pages
$13.99 US





Disclosure: I was provided with a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review.  If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment