Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I Saw The Sign

My dad was forced to retire from the Navy due to a heart condition. He was what the military dubbed a "lifer". He would have happily continued his service but that just wasn't in the cards for him. Luckily, he was awarded benefits and was still able to take care of his family. Even at eight years old, I knew that he would have rather been working because it made him feel useful. I wanted to own my own business and have him work for me. That way, if he was having a bad day, he could just take off.

I have always had a vivid imagination and I would go through several possibilities before coming to some sort of decision. I made artwork that would be hung in my office. I even came up with exhibition stands designs. I thought about traveling the world and having my business be a household name. I used to make tickets to get into one of my events. I even created brochures and
brochure holder displays
made with construction paper.

Disclosure: I received products from this company so that I could write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment