Friday, February 5, 2010

The Legend Of The White Wolf by Terry Spear


Cameron's friends went hunting but they should have been back by now. When Cameron decides to search for them, he encounters something unbelievable.

Faith's father told stories of "man-wolves" and Faith is determined to find out the truth. Is her father off his rocker or do they really exist?

Cameron and Faith meet and the sparks fly. While searching, they find a group of people who want to slaughter the werewolves. The problem is, Cameron and Faith are part of the werewolf species. Will the wolves be able escape the hunters or will werewolves be added to the endangered species list?

Terry is a queen of romance. She's great at building up a story and knows how to deliver. I really enjoyed reading this book and I'm adding Terry to my favorite authors list.

Sourcebooks, Incorporated
9781402219054
February 2010
371 pages
$6.99 US



Disclosure: I was provided with a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review.  If you purchase a book using my Amazon or Barnes and Noble link, I will receive a small portion of the purchase price.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment