Wednesday, February 24, 2010

The Perfect Mother's Day Gift


There are times that I feel like I'm on top of the world. For as long as I can remember I have loved giving more than receiving. One of the hardest people to get things for is my mom. I received the Frownies, a face-life in a bag, to review and as I pulled it out of my bag, she went nuts. She was like "is that what I think it is". I didn't know that she was familiar with this product so I was shocked when she yanked it out of my hand to get a better look. Right then, I knew I had to give it to her.

Products:
ph Balancing Complexion Wash
Immune Perfect Wrinkle Cream
Hydrator Spray
Facial Patches
All Natural Under Eye Treatment
Immune Shield Serum

My mom doesn't usually care about this sort of thing, so I was totally taken aback by her reaction to this Face Lift in a Bag. According to my mom, this is a "miracle worker". Mom has been using if for over a week now and she absolutely loves it. She had one particular line that was bugging her and it's slowly but surely diminishing.



This would make a great Mother's Day present!


Disclosure: I received products from this company so that I could write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Oh My Gosh - these people need to send me a crate of this stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow....this Frownies gift hamper looks awesome. It's a perfect mothers day gift. It was nice going through your blog. Iflorist.co.uk

    ReplyDelete