Monday, February 15, 2010

Morphibians Gator Remote Control Toy


I'm always trying to find fun, Educational Toys for my nephew. The Morphibians Gator Remote Control Toy is one of Damien's favorite things to play with. When it arrived in the mail, my husband took it out of it's package and started driving around the house with it. When I tried to "steer" it, well, it just went around in circles.

When Damien came over and saw the Morphibians Gator, he was giddy. He loves cars! So, he picks up the remote and just starts driving around with no trouble at all. This toy is designed for kids 5 and up. The Gator drives on land and water. We put some water in the bathtub and took turns driving. It floats on the top of the water which is really cool. Plus, it has real headlights.

Features:
4-wheel drive
Operates at 27 MHz
Requires 3 "AA" batteries & 2 "AAA" batteries (not included)

Benefits of this toy:
Physical
Spatial
Intrapersonal

Types of Play:
Manipulative
Active

Cost: $29.95



Disclosure: I received this product so that I could write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. Lol...cute! I have something for you at Thrifty and Frugal Living: http://www.thriftyandfrugalliving.com/2010/02/blog-awards-galore.html

    ReplyDelete