Friday, February 26, 2010

Tropical Traditions Organic Skin Exfoliators


Having extremely sensitive skin can be a nightmare. Chemicals from different shampoos and soaps can be so irritating that my skin feels raw. Tropical Traditions Organic Skin Exfoliators are different because they use Virgin Coconut Oil and Virgin Palm Oil. I love this stuff! It worked wonders on my elbows and the heels of my feet.


One of my readers will receive Skin Exfoliator from Tropical Traditions
Open to residents of the US and Canada
The prize(s) will be mailed out by the sponsor

GIVEAWAY ENTRIES HAVE CHANGED! 
LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL ENTRY.
 
(EXAMPLE: if it says +5, leave 5 separate entries)

MANDATORY ENTRY:

In order to enter to win this giveaway you MUST sign up for the Tropical Traditions newsletter here.

EXTRA ENTRIES:

Leave all entries in one comment or separate comments:

+1 for following this blog
+1 for following me on twitter
+5 for sharing this contest -make sure you leave the link in your comments (on your blog, -sidebar counts, Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) THIS CAN BE DONE ONCE A DAY
+1 for following my other blog Readaholic.
+1 for friending me on Facebook here.
+1 for grabbing my button and placing it on your sidebar - leave link or your this entry does not count.
+2 for following my girl Krista's blog

*Current friends/followers receive the extra points as well - just make sure you remind me in the comments*

**Must leave an email address in comment or must be visible in blogger profile**

Winners will be chosen March 9th and notified via email.  The winners will have 48 hours to send me their mailing info or another winner will be chosen.

Disclosure: I received this product so that I could write an honest review.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment