Monday, February 1, 2010

Worst Case by James Patterson


A child has been kidnapped.  Instead of holding the child for ransom, the kidnapper asks questions about how much money others are paying for this family to live a lifestyle of the rich and famous.  The right answer means the child lives, the wrong answer can only end in death.  Can the detective on the case, Michael Bennett, track down the culprit before the parents give the wrong answer to a question?

James Patterson is one of my favorite authors of all time.  His books are always filled with the perfect amount of suspense and surprise.  Michael Bennett is definitely a detective I would want working my case. 

Book Information:
Worst Case by James Patterson
Little, Brown and Company
9780316036221
2/1/2010
368 pages
$27.99/$34.99



Anna over at Hachette has given me permission to give away 5 copies of this book
Open to residents of the US and Canada
Cannot mail to a P.O. Box
The books will be mailed out by the publisher

GIVEAWAY ENTRIES HAVE CHANGED! 
LEAVE A SEPARATE COMMENT FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL ENTRY.
 
(EXAMPLE: if it says +5, leave 5 separate entries)

ENTRIES:

Leave all entries in one comment or separate comments:
+1 for commenting
+1 for following this blog
+1 for following me on twitter
+5 for sharing this contest -make sure you leave the link in your comments (on your blog, -sidebar counts, Myspace, Facebook, Twitter, etc.) THIS CAN BE DONE ONCE A DAY
+1 for following my other blog It’s My Life.
+1 for friending me on Facebook here.
+1 for grabbing my button and placing it on your sidebar - leave link or your this entry does not count.
+2 for following my girl Krista's blog

*Current friends/followers receive the extra points as well - just make sure you remind me in the comments*

**Must leave an email address in comment or must be visible in blogger profile**

Winners will be chosen Feb. 16th and notified via email.  The winners will have 48 hours to send me their mailing info or another winner will be chosen.

Disclosure: I received a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment