Friday, February 5, 2010

Sucker for Freebies

I am a sucker when it comes to freebies. Before I spend money on a product, I want to know if it is actually going to work or not. You can't always take another person's word for it either. There have been several products that worked great for people that I know and then when I tried them, they did nothing at all or I had an adverse reaction to them. We are all made different and so the products we use need to be different as well. That's what I love about trial offers and freebies. This gives you a chance to try out a product before you spend money on it. It's a win-win. I've received several samples and enjoyed the product so much that I end up buying it. I have so many issues, especially with my skin. It's overly sensitive and dry which is an annoying combination. I'm allergic to pink make-up and certain brands. Even some products that are "hypo-allergenic" affect me. My husband has similar issues and I have learned not to buy products unless I have actually used them myself. Money doesn't grow on trees, so I try to find a way to save it any way possible.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment