Friday, February 26, 2010

Flowers

When my husband was deployed to Afghanistan, he still had a way of sweeping me off my feet. He would do little countdowns three days before an event, like my birthday and Valentine's day. The first one was always gorgeous yet simple, the second was a bit bigger and the last one, the delivery would always be over the top! When I would hear the doorbell ring, I would get all giddy. I had floral centerpieces in every room in the house. In a couple of places I had to put up more than one.

He did such a great job of picking out flower arrangements. I'm sure I have over twenty vases just from him and his. My table seemed empty once the flowers had died and the vases went under the sink. Just writing about this is making me want to get some flowers for the kitchen. Flowers are the perfect thing to bring a room to life.

Bookmark and Share

2 comments:

  1. Hi Bridget,
    Love the coolness of your blog. I hope your husband is well, will be praying for him. You visited my blog at http://myebizjournal.com sometimes back, thank you so much, I am from twitter moms. I hope you visit again and follow me I am now following you and hope to learn more from you.
    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi =)

    I'm now following your blog from MBC Group (GFC)
    I would love for you to come on by and check it out my blog :)
    On the Brink de la Locura

    -Karen

    ReplyDelete