Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Lesson Plans

I know that a few of my readers are teachers and I wanted to take some time to talk about lesson plans.  Teacher Lingo is a great resource for teachers of all different subjects.  It has free online plans for subjects like language arts, math, reading, science and more.  Creating a lesson plan is not easy and there are some great tips on this site.  The plans have been evaluated and rated, so this should make it easy to find something that will fit into your plan.  My sister and I used to make up our own lesson plans when we would play school and I was just telling her that we should try to play "school" with my nephew who is two.  He's very smart and loves to learn, so this could be really beneficial for all of us.  We could get a peek at some different plans and then outline our own accordingly.  They have plans for grades k-12.  Maybe I should make one up for myself and see how much I remember from my days in high school.  That could be very interesting.  Maybe I should re-learn all of the fifth grade stuff and go on "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader?"



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment