Saturday, December 5, 2009

Ceiling Fans

My husband and I have been discussing putting a Ceiling Fan in our bedroom. We both always seem to be hot, even with the air on. Plus, I love to turn on Ceiling Fans when I'm going to sleep. I've always wanted for the room I'm sleeping in to be a little chilly because I love snuggling up with a blanket. We haven't decided on the perfect fan yet, but I'm sure we'll make a decision soon. I've been checking out Hansen Wholesale Ceiling Fans and they have tons to choose from.

The Fanimation Ceiling Fans are very unique, so they are a possibility. My husband prefers the Emerson Ceiling Fans, so we may end up going with one of those. We could use a ceiling fan in the family room too. We want to put a pool table and air hockey table in there and it would nice to be able to stay cool.

1 comment:

  1. i have a ceiling fan in my bedroom, as well as a few other rooms in the house, and they are completly needed! after having it, i couldn't go back to not having one. in the summer, it seems like a life saver.

    ReplyDelete