Saturday, December 5, 2009

Review: The Rook by Stephen James



Special Agent Bowers has had to deal with some pretty horrific things, but nothing could have prepared him for this. A top-secret naval base has just caught fire and it's up to Agent Bowers to track down the person or persons who put this in play. What they stole has the ability to create a catastrophe unlike anything we've seen before. Will Bowers be able to save the day before it's too late?

Talk about a thrill-ride! Reading this book felt like riding a non-stop roller coaster. I'm addicted to finding out whodunnit and Steven has yet to disappoint me. I'm a huge fan and will be keeping my eyes peeled for more books by this talented author.

Book Information:
The Rook by Steven James
Penguin Group USA
Patrick Bowers Series
9780451412812
December 2009
444 pages
$7.99 US

Visit Stephen's website and blog.



Disclosure: I received a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment