Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Review: HEXBUG Nano



The HEXBUG Nano is a super cool robotic toy that easily entertains both children and adults. These little robots are small but wickedly fast. My husband and I were pitting them against each other and I felt like a kid again. We were so engrossed in our competition that before I knew it, an hour had passed. It was fun to watch them and see how they react to different objects. I kept wishing that they would spring to life and start talking. Maybe I like the Transformers movies a little too much... I had a great time playing with these and I think they would make an excellent Christmas present.



The HEXBUG Nano has a website called Hands & Stars which is a great learning tool for any age. The site is based on a secret society type team of scientists who were obsessed with science and technology. It's fascinating to find out different fun facts and it's a great way to broaden the mind.



Disclosure: I received my own HEXBUG Nano so that I could write an honest review.

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment