Friday, December 4, 2009

Review: Virgo - She Did It Her Way by Vernon Samuel



Everyone has two choices in life. You can be yourself or you can fall victim to becoming someone else entirely. Virgo started out living the way others thought she should. Pretty soon she became frustrated and realized that no matter what, she could never be the person they wanted her too. When Virgo realized that she had these choices and chose to live her life her way. This is when she finally learned the meaning of the word "happy".

I was able to connect with Virgo and I felt like we were the same person. I spent the first 19 years of my life trying to be the perfect person to everyone else. Then one day, I cracked and I finally saw that by doing things the way other people thought I should, I was just setting myself up for a life full of misery. Virgo is a very brave person and deserves props for being true to herself.

Book Information:

Virgo - She Did It Her Way by Vernon Samuel
The BYRD Administration Inc.
978-1615841189
August 2009
272 pages
$19.95 US

Visit Vernon's website.




Disclosure: I received a copy of this book so that I could write an honest review.


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment